Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bag Design Break Down

My bag design relates to the meaning of my logo on the front because it is my logo but with a colorful backdrop. While looking up photos and ideas to use for my bag, I found a picture of a gorgeous sunset behind a field of wheat and thought it was a good idea so in my back drop of the front, I used the colors of a sunset, red, yellow, and orange. I added some green to the mix as well to create a mix between warm and cool colors. On the sides, I incorporated the same colors and on the back, I had the bottom part of my design upside down and looking like it is pouring out the grain that was used to make it. I used a few colors that were from the front and sides of the bag in what the loaf was pouring out to make the back be a part of the front design. I had most of my surprises on the back of the bag with the gray I used in contrast to the vibrant colors everywhere else. I also put some common shapes that people can identify (stars) within the grain on the back that was raining out. The best part of my design, I think, is the loaf logo itself because it is surrounded by a glowing circular shape, which causes emphasis.

No comments:

Post a Comment