Thursday, March 14, 2013

Text Only

The focal point of this design is located in the bottom left of my page. The word "shape" stands out because, compared to the rest of the text on this page, it is made up of the darkest values. I have used a different kind of line to outline this text, making it different than the rest of the clear-cut, clean lines that are around the other texts. The most successful part of my design is that the majority of the design is made up of gray tones, but there are shocking bursts of darks and lights. My favorite part of this work is in the upper right hand corner where I have placed a sun-like figure. I like this part because it is this dark outline kind of placed in an area of mostly gray. I think this area is a part of what makes my piece interesting because of the high contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment